Connect BambooHR to Synk.to
Step 1: Create API token from your BambooHR account
- Log in to your BambooHR account using administrator credentials.
- Click on your profile top right icon and choose “API Keys” in the menu.
- Click “Add New Key”.
- In the opened window enter "synkto" as the API Key Name for your token and click “Generate Key”.
- Click “Copy Key” and save the API key, and click “Done”. Note that for security reasons it isn't possible to view the token after closing the dialog. If necessary, create a new token.
- Get your BambooHR site URL ready. It should look like: https://your-domain.bamboohr.com
Step 2. Connect BambooHR to Synk.to
- Go to the SynkTo Systems page, find BambooHR in “Choose a System” field, and click “Add a System”.
- Provide “Custom Name” and “Description” to the system in order to remember it. It will be used in “My Connections” section.
- In “Authentication settings” provide your “BambooHR site URL”, and “API Token” from Step 1 of the guide.
- Click “Check connection”.
- If everything is fine, you will see “Account Connected” green mark and the number of users and groups in the system in the bottom.
- Click “Save” and you will see the system in My Systems list. Congrats!!! Now you can use it in “My Connections” section of Synk.to.