Connect Azure AD (Entra ID) to Synk.to
- Go to the SynkTo Systems page, find Azure AD in “Choose a System” field, and click “Add a System”.
- Provide “Custom Name” and “Description” to the system in order to remember it. It will be used in “My Connections” section.
- In “Authentication settings” choose configuration access type of your connection:
- Option 1 - READ. Provide read&write access to manage groups, and only read access to manage users.
- Option 2 - MANAGE (RECOMMENDED). Provide read&write access to users and groups.
- Click “Check connection”.
- In a pop-up Microsoft window, sign in using your Azure AD account with Global Administrator or Administrator role.
- Click “Accept” button on a Microsoft permission pop-up window.
- If everything is fine, you will see “Account Connected” green mark and the number of users and groups in the system in the bottom.
- Click “Save” and you will see the system in My Systems list. Congrats!!! Now you can use it in “My Connections” section of Synk.to.